COVID-19 Information (新型冠状病毒)
As everyone is aware the novel coronavirus COVID-19 has caused a lot of disruption in all our lives. We have made preparation for getting the clinic open again for treating patients. We have had to make some changes to the way we operate to improve safety for you and other patients. These changes are:
- We can't treat patients that have symptoms of the virus.
- Only one patient at a time will receive treatment in the clinic.
- This means that patient will need to arrive on time.
- The clinic door will be locked and only opened for your appointment.
- We can't provide soft covering for the treatment beds.
- Please wear loose fitting clothing where this gives access to the area of treatment.
- We will have disposable paper on the bed, but if you want something more comfortable please bring your own blanket.
- Please bring a small towel (tea towel) for your face to use when facedown on the treatment bed.
- Use of personal protective equipment (PPE).
- You will be asked to use the hand sanitiser on entry to the clinic.
- The doctor will be wearing PPE, including mask and face shield.
- A new pair of gloves and apron will be used for each patient.
- You are welcome to use your own face mask and gloves.
- The patient toilets are currently closed.
We will open from the Tuesday the 7th July and are now excepting appointments.
After making an appointment, please use the consent form to confirm you have read
and understand the way we have to working. Please bring the completed form with you for
For more information and guidance on COVID-19: